Your privacy is very important to A Public Space. We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. We don’t share your personal information with anyone.
If you have questions about accessing or correcting your personal data please contact our us at email@example.com.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, and time zone. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
You can ask us to restrict, stop processing, or to delete your Personal Data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org if:
• A Public Space no longer needs to process that Personal Data for the reason it was collected;
• A Public Space is processing that Personal Data because it is in the public interest or it is in order to pursue a legitimate interest of A Public Space, you don’t agree with that processing, and there is no overriding legitimate interest for us to continue processing it;
• the Personal Data was unlawfully processed;
• you need the Personal Data to be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligations;
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
• Communicate with you;
• Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and when subscribing to the magazine, add you to our general email list.
• We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with select third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Stripe to power our online store–you can read more about how Stripe uses your Personal Information here. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
A Public Space
323 Dean Street
Brooklyn, NY 11217
Notes and updates on authors, books, classes, fellowships, and news from A Public Space.
A Public Space is a proud member of the Community of Literary Magazines and Presses.
A Public Space is made possible in part by the support of the following organizations:
The Amazon Literary Partnership logo is a trademark of Amazon.com, Inc or its affiliates.
A one-year subscription to the magazine includes three print issues of the magazine; access to digital editions and the online archive; and membership in a vibrant community of readers and writers.