This week we're talking about:
- APS international contributing editor Allison Devers, is profiled at New York magazine (photo credit: Sarah K. Marr) for her London bookstore, The Second Shelf. In a recent interview with Bitch, she talked about her experience working on APS No. 23, and its influence. Save the date, London readers: we'll be doing something very special there a week from today and all are welcome. We'll share more details this week on social media.
- APS friend Diane Mehta has her first book of poetry out this week, Forest with Castanets, which we launched with a party at APS, and which The Millions has called "must-read poetry" this month. Read more about it at Four Way Books.
- In case you missed it, we have announced the 2019 A Public Space Fellows, Vicki Madden, Mihret M. Sibhat, Sylvan Thomson, and Kyle Francis Williams. Order your copy of new No. 27 to read a portfolio of work by our 2018 APS Fellows, Bruna Dantas Lobato, Deborah Taffa, and LaToya Watkins.
- APS is an official media sponsor for the Festival of Neue Literatur, happening in New York later this month. Publishing Perspectives has the story.
- New editors at the New York Review of Books have been announced, and you can subscribe to NYRB and APS together with a special, limited-time offer now.